- Provide detailed periodic vessel systems inspections.
- Coordinate, schedule and supervise planned maintenance, repairs, refits and upgrade installations.
- Provide up-to-date vessel reports to ensure condition of vital systems and components.
- Review work planned, underway and completed with associated expenses.
- Manage work projects and track them to an agreed-upon completion schedule and budget.
Logistics and Operations:
- Relocate, stage and provision your yacht.
- Locate, supply and ship spare or replacement parts.
- Arrange for the transportation of guests and crew.
- Provide captain, crew and service personnel to meet your needs and schedules.
- Ensure contractors are certified and insured.
Safety and Security:
- Provide vessel familiarization and owner/operator training.
- Manage regulatory inspections and facilitate compliance with industry standards.
- Ensure you have the proper emergency equipment; it is working properly and registered.
- Provide necessary and appropriate resources to meet any emergency that may take place on shore or underway to give you peace of mind.
Check these files for useful information.